Everybody learns best thinking through real life situations found in practical cases. This unique course works through 18 mini cases that provide insights, smarts and solutions that can be applied in your work, in all kinds of areas. It is like sitting down and discussing business situations with an experienced CPA mentor, as the course creator and presenter is a veteran CFO who is still active. An attendee said the course could also be called “Case Studies to Resolve Professional Challenges”.
In this video course, the instructor provides highlights from past live webinar discussions and polls and some additional content not found in the live webinar.
This session was created and is presented by a veteran CFO who has created seminars that over 15,000 accountants have signed up for and are known for practicality, examples, and humour and who also is a prolific writer of published cases.
The course includes 0.25 ethics hours.
• Executive thinking versus non-executive thinking
• Seeing the big picture in situations
• Practice getting to the strategic level in business decisions
• Systems selection tips and questions to ask
• Getting those outside your team to do what they don’t want to do
• Resolving people conflict
• Asking the right questions
• Dealing with high growth and organization structure
• Finding good people when the market doesn’t seem to have any
• Different ethics cases
• And more
• Dynamic presentation and interesting content
• I've just taken the course. You've made it quite interesting with all your jokes.
• Well done.
• I would have appreciated a little 'pause' sometimes to get the time to finish laughing about the jokes before you get back into the real thing!
• The course was taught in an interesting manner and not monotonous.
• It had good real life examples that we encounter at the workplace. Be it worker conflict; dealings with the CRA and purchasing capital items like software.
• Enjoyed the course overall.
• Thank you, always interesting to hear your comments on real life cases.
• Your teaching style is much appreciated as it makes the course easier to follow. I was not bored once during the session.
• The cases were interesting and presented ways of tackling challenges in a different and effective way
Training 2 or more people?
Get your team access to 1,814 top PD HR US courses anytime, anywhere.