Why should you invest time and energy into building brilliant client relationships?
It’s simple: Increased client satisfaction leads to a better chance of retention, upselling and getting more referrals.
But building great relationships is a process; it’s not something that just ‘happens’. If you can create systems and habits for your team, you’ll have a much greater chance of long-term success
The 9 modules of this course will walk you through various aspects of building successful client relationships and present actionable best practices that you can immediately implement in your firm. For example, we’ll cover:
• Strategies for productive meetings – including how to ask the right questions to get the outcomes you want
• How to offer meaningful support your clients, particularly those who are business owners
• How to elicit ‘big picture’ goals from your clients and add value to their business through understanding these goals
• How to help your client clarify what will REALLY make a difference to their business
• What to do when a client relationship is awkward or gets off to a rocky start
• How to challenge clients gently, but effectively to achieve productive engagement
• How to continually enrich and stimulate the client relationship
Improve your team’s client management and your client’s experience of working with you and build processes to ensure this is sustainable in your firm!