Leadership Competency Development: Master Class
Course Curriculum designed similar to MDP of Top MNC’s: with Assessments, Case study, Coursework & Book reviews.
What you'll learn
• You will learn the key factors in Leadership, Management and Business
• What is Human Leadership and its application in business management and the step-by-step self-analysis to create a mapping of your leadership and management acumen.
• Learn interpersonal communication, team building, conflict management, counseling, situational awareness, emotional intelligence, and change management skill with applicable case studies and assessments.
• This training will be useful if your job involves advising, managing and improving the processes even if you are not a management professional.
• Discover how to become far more self-aware in the way that you communicate and interact with people.
• This online course is packed full of professionally produced downloadable management and leadership resources, which will enable you to start practicing immediately after completion.
• You will learn the most important skill for success at every level of management...bringing the best out of people.
• This course will give you all the tools, templates, formats and framework you will need to develop your management and leadership skills.
• PLUS: Get access to Facebook, YouTube, Podcast support community and practice your new skills right away.
Who this course is for:
• Professionals with any management responsibilities or aspirations
• New managers looking to transition successfully from a production to a management role
• Existing managers looking to create more impact more as a manager and leader
• Anyone interested to become a Management and corporate professional
The Course Structure
Take the next step in your career! Whether you’re an upcoming professional, an experienced executive, aspiring manager, budding Professional. This course is an opportunity to sharpen your leadership and management abilities, increase your efficiency for professional growth and make a positive and lasting impact in the organization.
Leadership is often seen as an elusive or complex skill, but with this practical course, you'll soon have it mastered. Whether you're managing a small team or an entire business this course will build essential skills for your time management, team motivation, and personal happiness. Leadership is an essential skill at home, at work, and in every stage of your career. If you're in charge of two or more people at work, this course could change your life.
With this course as your guide, you learn how to:
• All the basic functions and skills required for the Leadership and Management role.
• Transform your Leadership and management efficiency for the current business climate.
• Get access to recommended templates and formats of internationally accredited frameworks.
• Learn useful case studies, industry practices and demonstrations of different management and leadership practices with role play and book reviews.
• Assess your leadership, managerial style and capability as a management professional.
• Invest in yourself today and reap the benefits for years to come
The Frameworks for Leadership and Management Course
Engaging video lectures, case studies, self-assessment, downloadable resources, Book Reviews Film study and interactive exercises. This course is created to Learn how to be an effective Management professional, whether in HR, Finance, Marketing, Operation or Senior Management. Learn skills in Leadership, Business Management and Management.
The business of the organization with proper management and leadership is a matter of central concern to all managers and not only to senior leadership. Therefore, all managers, irrespective of their functional areas, are called on to solve problems that involve significant Business Management issues. Basic knowledge and a better understanding of Business Management would help them in solving such problems. This course aims at imparting knowledge of Business Management and Leadership skills.
The course includes multiple Case studies, book reviews, and resources like formats-templates-worksheets-reading materials, quizzes, self-assessment, book reviews, film study, and assignments to nurture and upgrade management and leadership skills.
The Course has been divided into two parts
Part A: You’ll learn the most common leadership practices and concepts like interpersonal communication, team building, conflict management, counseling, situational awareness, emotional intelligence, and change management skill with applicable case studies and assessments
Part B: Practice and evaluate your learning with assignments, case study and book reviews for the leadership practices and concepts learned in the last part/segment.
- • You should have an interest in Leadership
- • An interest in Management